风息堡公爵（Lord of Storm's End） is the title held by the noble seated at the castle of Storm's End since Aegon's Conquest. Though the castle was originally held by House Durrandon, following the marriage of Argella Durrandon to Orys Baratheon, Storm's End has been ruled by House Baratheon.
After the death of King Argilac Durrandon, the last Storm King, his only child, Argella, barred her gates. The garrison of Storm's End, however, preferred to surrender and chained and gagged Argella, delivering her naked to Orys Baratheon, who was in command of the Targaryen army. Orys took Argella to wife, the arms and words of House Durrandon for his own, and was granted Storm's End as his own seat.
Lord Orys remained loyal to House Targaryen, taking part in the First Dornish War, in which he was captured, and maimed by the Wyl of Wyl, also known as the Widow lover. Orys got his revenge during the Vulture Hunt early in the reign of Aenys I Targaryen, when the Widow lover's son was captured.
Lord Robar Baratheon was the first Lord to declare for Prince Jaehaerys Targaryen. He married his daughter to Jaehaerys's eldest son, Aemon. Robar's grandson, Lord Borros, declared for Aegon II Targaryen during the Dance of the Dragons, and captured King's Landing for Aegon II during the Moon of the Three Kings.
Lord Lyonel Baratheon betrothed his daughter to Prince Duncan Targaryen, the heir to King Aegon V Targaryen. In 239AC, Duncan broke his betrothal by marrying Jenny of Oldstones, after which Lyonel declared the independence of the Stormlands. A trial by combat against a knight from the Kingsguard and the promise of the hand of Princess Rhaelle Targaryen in marriage to Lyonel's heir, Ormund, resulted in an end to the defiance.
Lord Robert Baratheon was betrothed to Lyanna Stark when she was kidnapped by Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, Robert's cousin. When King Aerys II Targaryen demanded both Robert's head, and the head of Eddard Stark, Robert's foster father, Lord Jon Arryn of the Eyrie, rose in rebellion. Robert fought during this rebellion as one of its leaders, and was crowned King of the Seven Kingdoms at its end, following the death of Aerys II.
Since he had no sons, Robert granted Storm's End to his youngest brother, Renly Baratheon.
Following the death of his oldest brother, King Robert I Baratheon, Lord Renly Baratheon declares himself king.
Following the loss at the Battle of the Blackwater, Stannis's Hand of the King, Lord Alester Florent, attempts to negotiate with the Iron Throne, suggesting that Stannis relinquish his royal claim and remain both Lord of Dragonstone and Lord of Storm's End. Stannis has Alester imprisoned for treason.
In her ploy to gain control over her own birthright, Princess Arianne Martell argues to Ser Arys Oakheart that Storm's End belongs to Tommen Baratheon by rights, following Rhoynish inheritance customs.
- Lord Orys Baratheon, the first Lord of Storm's End.
- Lord Rogar Baratheon, grandson of Orys, who served as Hand of the King to King Jaehaerys I Targaryen.
- Lord Boremund Baratheon, Robar's son by Dowager Queen Alyssa Velaryon, who ruled the Stormlands during the Great Council of 101AC.
- Lord Borros Baratheon, Boremund's son, who ruled Storm's End during the Dance of the Dragons.
- Lord Royce Baratheon, Borros's son.
- The unnamed father of Gowen Baratheon.
- Lord Lyonel Baratheon, called the Laughing Storm, who rebelled against Aegon V Targaryen after Aegon's heir Duncan had broken his betrothal to Lyonel's daughter.
- Lord Ormund Baratheon, Lyonel's heir, who married Princess Rhaelle Targaryen, Aegon V's youngest daughter, and served as Hand of the King to Jaehaerys II Targaryen.
- Lord Steffon Baratheon, Ormund's son, who inherited Storm's End following his father's death during the War of the Ninepenny Kings.
- Lord Robert Baratheon, Steffon's eldest son, who ruled Storm's End following his father's death in 278AC until his own coronation at the end of Robert's Rebellion in 283AC
- Lord Renly Baratheon, Robert's youngest brother, who was granted Storm's End instead of his older brother Stannis after Robert took the throne.
Following Renly's death in 299AC, Stannis has taken possession of Storm's End. However, as the lawful son of the late Robert I, King Joffrey I Baratheon has a legal claim to Storm's End as well, and then King Tommen I Baratheon after Joffrey's death.
- 权力的游戏，章节 4，艾德。
- 列王的纷争，章节 45，凯特琳。
- 冰雨的风暴，章节 25，戴佛斯。
- 群鸦的盛宴，章节 13，污点骑士。
- 权力的游戏，章节 45，艾德。
- 权力的游戏，章节 15，珊莎。
- Westeros.org The ASOIAF wiki thread